Heavy Tow Truck Recovery Operator
This position is responsible for performing towing and recovery operations on vehicles 1 ton and heavier.
Operators are responsible for prepping and towing disabled vehicles. Recovering vehicles involved in
accidents or stuck in a safe manner.
- DZ driver license with clean abstract
- Manual dexterity with ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collect all vehicle and billing information
- Must be able to work flexible hours, 24 hour on call
- Ability to work alone as well as with others
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe heavy tow truck